Advanced Modular Operation Theatre
Modular Operation theatre is a modern concept of operation theatre where all modern technology introduced to provide best possible surgical care to the patient. This covers OT table with laminar air flow, purifies air within the OT through AHU and HEPA filter. … No Compromise on Quality Highly of surgical care.
Multiple state-of-the-art modular operation theatres are available at Sreechand speciality hospital, each of which is equipped with anesthesia machines that strive for excellence, cold operating lighting fixtures, a high-efficiency air filtering system, central gases as well as suction, an image intensifier, electrosurgical units, as well as endoscopic equipment, among other things. There are strong infection prevention and control methods in place in the operating rooms, and they are staffed by skilled professionals of anesthesiologists, technicians, and nurses. These procedures ensure that patients receive the highest possible level of protection during and after the operation.
The modular operating theatre satisfying those conditions consists of wall, ceiling and slanted panels, and is capable of incorporating not only electrical equipment, medical gas system and lighting gears but all the necessary functions and equipment at need.
Characteristics of the Modular Operation Theater
- Design in accordance with NABH standards for Class 100 to 10000 HVAC systems Micron filtering at 20, 10, 3, and 0.3 microns
- LAF HEPA bed made of stainless steel and aluminum.
- ELE control panel for the surgeon.
- Various cleaning puff partition wall/ceiling (cleanroom puff partition wall/ceiling).
- partition SS puff SS puff partition.
- Puff partition with GI powder coating.
- Epoxy/polyurethane (PU) flooring.
- Pass box and view panel are also included.
Modular operation theatre manufacturers create cutting-edge Modular OTs that can improve patient safety while also increasing the effectiveness of treatment. The goal of these sophisticated operation theatres is to provide the greatest amount of flexibility possible while in operation. They adhere to the National Association of Business and Health (NABH) requirements for modular operation theatre.