- Center information
- Facilities and Procedures
The fully fledged Urology Department is the latest addition to Sreechand Speciality Hospital. Comprising of a team of Urologist with the perfect blend of experience, passion, competence and innovation, supplemented with cutting edge equipment and technologies the department aims to provide high quality care with best possible outcomes. Our focus is on providing optimal patient experience and continued support to our patients and families and not just achieving results.
FACILITIES AND PROCEDURE
- Trans-Urethral Resection of Prostate, Bladder Neoplasm (TURP, TURT).
- Visual Urethrotomies for Strictures, Bladder Neck Incision (BNI).
- Laparoscopic Management of Urological Lesions.
- Posterior Urethral Valve Procedures.
- Endo Pyelotomy.
- Hyposadias Repair.
- Paediatric Urology.
- Reconstructive Surgery of Urethra in Congenital Malformation and Traumatic Rupture,.
- Open Operative Urological Procedures of Kidney, Ureter, Bladder, Prostate and Urethra for Benign and Malignant Lesions.
- Ureteroscopic Removal of Ureteric Lesions.
- Percutaneous Nephro Lithotripsy (PCNL).
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL).
- Uroflowmetry and Urodynamic Studies.
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD).
- Cystectomy & Neobladder Reconstruction.
- Keyhole Surgeries.