- Center information
- Facilities and Procedures
Orthopaedics, Joint Replacement & Sports Medicine
Orthopaedic was the first department to begin at Sreechand Speciality Hospital. The vision of the department right from its inception has been to provide orthopaedics care along with care and compassion. We acquire great satisfaction in providing high quality Orthopaedics care too many, who were denied such treatment elsewhere in Northern Kerala.
We have a World class infrastructure such as Ultra-clean Operation theatres with laminar airflow and HEPA) High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters, High quality C-arm and image intensifier. Most modern imported versatile OT tables and High resolution world class arthroscopy equipment. Our staff update their skills regularly by attending conferences, seminars and workshops.
We ensure that our patients get the latest and best quality care with compassion and expert care, we are dedicated to help you overcome your injuries and conditions and return you to your active, health lifestyle.
FACILITIES AND PROCEDURE
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of Bones, Joints and Spin
- Total Joint Replacements of Knee, Shoulder and Hip
- Surgical Correction of Post Polio and other Congenital Deformities
- Reconstructive Surgery of the Shoulder, Knee, Elbow, Wrist
- Hip Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Limb Lengthening Procedures
- Ilizarov Procedures for Complicated or Infected Fractures, Complex Injuries of the Joints, Deformity Correction and Limb Lengthening
- Craniovertebral junction surgeries (Transoral odontoid screw fixation, occipito cervical fusion)
- Club Foot Corrections
- Deformity Correction of the Hand
- Interlocking Nail Facility
- Pelvic and Acetabular Fracture Surgery
- Advanced fracture surgery
- Management of polytrauma and severely injured limbs
- All types of spinal stabilization procedures anywhere in the spinal column using the following type of implants.
- Pedicle screw system
- Artificial disc implants
- Spinal fixation systems
- Cages, spacers, plate & screws
- Spondylolisthesis correction
- Congenital spinal disorders – Surgical correction
- Anterior cervical disc surgery with cage or artificial disc placement