- Center information
- Facilities and Procedures
Pediatrics & Neonatalogy
Paediatrics is a medical speciality that manages medical conditions affecting babies, children and young people. Neonatology is a subspecialty of paediatrics that consists of the medical care of new-born infants, especially the ill or premature new-born infant. It is a hospital-based speciality and is usually practised in neonatal intensive care units (NICUs).
The department of Pediatrics of Sreechand Speciality Hospital is committed to providing the best healthcare to infants, children and adolescents through innovative medical care.
Our team of doctors and nurses having access to advance technology work as a team with one goal of healing the children quickly and happily. We work towards preventive care and provide guidance for life skills for infants and children.
The Paediatric Intensive Care Unit of Sreechand Speciality Hospital is dedicated to cure basic to serious medical ailments in children . The 8 bedded level – 3 unit is facilitated with state of the art monitoring and diagnostic department , advanced ventilatory support , advanced organ support and Paediatric Intensive Care Retrieval service to stabilize and transport critically ill children.
FACILITIES AND PROCEDURE
- All Routine Paediatric Problems are taken up.
- Lumbar Puncture.
- Exchange Transfusion and Mechanical Ventilation.
- Growth and Development Clinic.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with Micro Processor Controlled Incubators, Radiant Heat Warmers, Photo Therapy Unit, Infusion
- Pumps, Apnea Monitor and Neonatal Ventilator Support.
- Invasive cardiovascular monitoring .
- Advanced renal support like SLED and hemodialysis .
- Post -Operative care.
- Respiratory therapists .
- Clinical Pharmacist , Dietitian , Audiologist .
- Snake Bite Unit .
- Management of burns .
- Mechanical Ventilator .