- Center information
- Facilities and Procedures
Obstetrics Gynecology & Infertility
The Gynaecology department has been designed taking into account the every changing needs of women and unique requirements which arises from adolescence to mature adulthood. Our experienced team of doctors will be providing supportive care for programs which women’s could go through ranging from infertility, high-risk pregnancies, painless deliveries, menopause and more.
In addition to well-woman gynaecology care, both consultation and continuing care are provided for a wide spectrum of conditions including menopausal symptoms, pelvic pain, abnormal uterine bleeding, uterine myomata, abnormal Pap smears, vulvar abnormalities, pediatric and adolescent gynaecology disorders and menstrual complaints.Some of the key features of this department are the ability to perform the below-mentioned procedures.
- Minimal access surgery.
- High-Risk Pregnancy.
- Pre-Conceptional counselling.
- Infertility Clinic.
- Menopausal and Adolescent Clinic.
- Handling All High Risk and Low-Risk Pregnancies.
- Congenital abnormalities of the uterus.
FACILITIES AND PROCEDURE
- Laparoscopic Salpingostomy, Salpingectomy for Ectopic Pregnancy
- Infertility Management
- Tension-free Vaginal Tape for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Management of Trophoblastic Disease
- Counselling and Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
- Painless Labour
- Management of adolescent and post-menopausal problems
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy for Fibroids Ovarian Tumours, Endometriosis Laparoscopic Surgeries for Infertility – Myomectomy, Cystectomy, Adhesiolysis
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Vaginal Hysterectomy,Pelvic floor repair for Uterovesical Prolapse