- Center information
- Facilities and Procedures
Nephrology & Interventional Nephrology
The Depart of Nephrology is not only for patients on dialysis but also for helping kidney patients to push dialysis like technically advanced dialysis machines, skilled technicians and nurses, clean and sterile technical assistance, regular disinfection of the dialysis unit, storage tanks and water distribution lines and education for patients and caregivers with a periodic questionnaire-based assessment of knowledge. One hour of physiotherapy is performed during the four-hour hemodialysis session to prevent complications and to improve the quality of life of our patients. During each dialysis shift, all the patients are attended by a Nephrologist. All this is augmented with a holistic patient care approach to incorporate positive energy in patients.
FACILITIES AND PROCEDURE
Maintenance Hemodialysis Unit
- Advanced water treatment unit.
- Isolated dialysis care for serology positive patients in the next phase.
Peritoneal dialysis unit
- Percutaneous and laparoscopic PD catheter insertion.
- PD catheter removal.
- Management of all PD complications.
- Ultrasound-guided native and graft kidney biopsy.
- Ultrasound-guided temporary catheter insertion.
- Ultrasound-guided tunnelled catheter insertion and removal.
Renal transplantation services
- Work up and follow up of renal transplant patients.
- Management of post renal transplant complications.
- Renal transplantation in the hospital planned in the next phase.
- Daily general OPD.
- Glomerular disease clinic.
- Chronic Kidney disease clinic.
- 24 hours Nephrology consultation service.
- Hemodialysis in the ICU.
- Plasmapheresis and plasma exchange.
- Management of snakebite, poisoning and envenomation.