- Center information
- Facilities and Procedures
The Department of Dermatology excels at diagnosing and treating conditions affecting your skin, hair and nails. The team of dermatologists is highly skilled, and the expert staff provides the best care to the patients.
Our Doctor expertise in diagnosing complex skin diseases and research for novel therapists to provide you with the best of care and treatments. We have well-equipped labs with trained physicians who utilize advanced conventional surgical techniques for the effective treatment of a wide range of skin conditions, skin cancer and other dermatological problems.
FACILITIES AND PROCEDURE
- Vitiligo surgeries – Cellular grafting (melanocyte keratinocyte transfer), punch grafting and blister grafting Platelet-rich plasma therapy (PRP).
- Mole removal.
- Acne scar procedures – Dermaroller, subcision, comedone extraction.
- Chemical peeling – Wide choice of peeling agents for acne, btanning, pigmentation, and dull skin.
- Skin biopsy and immunofluorescence study.
- Nail surgery.