- Center information
- Facilities and Procedures
Dental, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The Department of Dental Sciences offers expert care and services to patients of all age groups and also with special needs. The routine and advanced diagnostic procedures and treatments such as Oral and Maxillofacial surgery, Orthodontics, advanced Conservative treatment, Periodontics, Pedodontics, Aesthetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics. The department also focuses on providing dental education and managing oral and para oral health needs and problems of a patient. The other procedures which are offered by the highly experienced team include impaction, extraction, cyst enucleation, implant surgeries, trauma management of space infection. The department endeavors to campaign against tobacco use among the public through education. Dental surgeons provide quality care and the best possible treatment for the patients. We ensure the superior outcomes for the patient by using the latest surgical techniques, taking care of their satisfaction and safety. The team is proficient in delivering expert consultations related to a healthy lifestyle, maintenance of hygienic oral habits and emphasizing the importance of regular dental check-ups.
FACILITIES AND PROCEDURE
- Surgical removal of impacted tooth.
- Surgical removal of cyst & tumor of oral cavity.
- Management of soft tissue lacerations.
- Cosmetic and Aesthetics Procedures:
- Tooth Restoration
- Orthognathic Surgeries : Surgical Correction of Facial Fractures.
- Orthodontic Treatments: Diagnosis, prevention, and correction of malpositioned teeth and jaws, and misaligned bite patterns.
- Paediatric Dental Care: Taking care of child’s teeth, gums, and mouth throughout the various stages of childhood.
- Geriatric Dental care: Dental conditions associated with aging include dry mouth (xerostomia), root and coronal caries, and periodontitis.
- Prosthodontic Treatment & Implants: It deals with the replacement of missing teeth and the associated soft and hard tissues by prostheses (crowns, bridges, dentures) which may be fixed or removable, or may be supported and retained by implants.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Procedures:
- Trauma Care
- Management of road traffic accident patients.
- Management of TMJ cases.