Highly experienced Neurologist and comprehensive neurology care are the hallmarks of our Neurology Department. We offer services to a wide variety of neurological conditions like multiple sclerosis, stroke, migraine, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
Our department has the most modern facilities like electrophysiology labs were Nerve Conduction Studies and EEGs are done. We also have portable EEGs to cater to the needs of ICU patients.
We provide inpatient care which includes ICU care for all types of neurological disorders. We also have excellent radiology services with 1.5 Tesla with inbore experience MRI machine to capture detailed radiology images. We are also supported by an excellent physical rehabilitation unit with the occupational and speech therapists to provide holistic care to patients. With the multidisciplinary approach of care, the Neurology department has been successful in providing comprehensive care of patients with neurological disorders of myriad variety.
Sreechand’s Comprehensive Stroke Care Centre
Sreechand’s Advanced Stroke Intervention Centre is a comprehensive centre for the diagnosis, management and prevention of stroke and other cerebrovascular disorders.
Stroke is a leading cause of serious long-term disability. Therefore, the goal is to identify the problem and promptly provide the appropriate treatment. The nature, location and cause of the blockage in blood vessels are identified with the help of advanced techniques like CT and CT angiogram. We perform complicated procedures like Endovascular Intervention for treatment of Stroke patients which raises our standards to the interventional level.
TREATMENT AND PROCEDURES
Clinical services are offered by a spectrum of divisions and programs within the Neurology department including:
- General Neurology
- Neuro Muscular Disorder
- Sleep Disorder for Movement Disorder
- Cognitive Neurology and Dementia
- Pediatric Neurology
- Neuro Development Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Study(NCS)-To diagnose nerve damage or disease
- Electromygraphy (EMG)-To assess the health of muscles
- Electroencephalogram(EEG)-To diagnose the brain condition, especially for epilepsy
- Video Electroencephalogram (VEEG)-To record the electrical activity of the brain during Seizure
- Repetitive Nerve Stimulation Test(RNS)-To diagnose neuromuscular junction disorders, especially Myasthenia Gravis
- Evoked Potential-To measure the electrical activity in certain areas of the brain and spinal code.
- Brainstem Evoked Response Audiometry (BERA)-For early identification of hearing impairement in children and neonates.
- Visual Evoked Potential (VEP)-To measures the signals from visual pathways.
INTERVENTION NEUROLOGYEmergency Acute Stroke Therapy
- Acute stroke care services (24×7)
- 10 neuro ICU beds
- Intravenous Thrombolysis
- Intra arterial Thrombolysis
- Mechanical Thrombectomy
- Emergency Angioplasty & Stenting
NEUROSURGERY (BRAIN AND SPINE)
- Vascular Neurosurgery
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
- Critical Trauma Surgery
- Subdural Hematoma(EDH)
- Skull Bone Surgery
- Spinal Trauma Surgery
- C-V Junction Surgery Implantation
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Parkinson’s Surgery
- Cerebellopontine Angle Surgery
- Vestibular Schwannoma
- Chiari Malformation
- Tumour Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Minimal Invasive(keyhole) Surgeries for Brain & Spine