EMERGENCY & TRAUMA CARE
In an emergency, time is very crucial. The care providers should know the value of time and should be well-experienced to take quick and right decisions. Any delay in time, or a simple mistake can cost the patients their life. Sreechand Speciality Hospital’s Emergency & Trauma Care facilities are one of the most advanced in Kannur. Our specialty care sections for accident & trauma, cardiac emergencies, and paediatric emergencies. The department consists of professionals with specialized training and years of experience in dealing with medical emergency situation.
The emergency medicine and trauma department include leading Specialist Doctors, fellowship trained experts in emergency care and our subspecialists are available for consultations. The Centre is staffed with trauma physicians, emergency room physicians, surgical residents and nurses – all in readiness to any kind of medical emergencies. Our emergency care wards are well furnished with latest technology machines to provide with the best of service and care to victims.
Critical Care Department
Our Emergency Department conjointly work with the Critical Care Department. Critical team has multi-professional, highly experienced-physicians, nurses, technicians, and other allied professional who use their unique expertise, ability to interpret important therapeutic methods, access to highly sophisticated equipment and the service of support personal to provide care that leads to the best outcome for the patients. Once the patient condition is observed, assessed and identified by Emergency department. They resuscitate the unstable patient and admit to ICU. The continuum of critical care begins at the moment and continues, where the Critical Care Management team with the Inter-departmental muliti-disciplinary team- diagnosis and ensure the best treatment that Sreechand Specialty Hospital would provide for patient’s recovery.
Do not panic in case of any emergency condition, we are just a call away.
TREATMENT AND PROCEDURES
- Advanced Critical Care Facilities
- Multi-Parameter Invasive Hemo dynamic Monitoring
- Ventilatory Support with Sophisticated Ventilators and Advanced Ventilator Modes
- Emergency Pacing Facility
- Catheterization and Angiography Facility
- Emergency CT Scan, Advanced Ultrasound and Laboratory Services
- Doppler Studies for Vascular Work-up
- Round-the-Clock Availability of Trained Staff and Experienced Specialist Doctors
- Dedicated Intensive Care Areas for Neuro Sciences, Cardiology, Medical, Pulmonary, Gastrointestinal, Renal and Pediatric Departments, Burns, Neonatology and Post-Surgical Patients
- 24-hour Operating Theatre Services for all types of Surgical Procedures
- Emergency Management of Poisoning and Snake Bite
- Round-the-Clock Hemodialysis & Plasmapheresis Facility
- 24-hour Blood Bank and Transfusion Facilities
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation ( ECMO)
DO NOT PANIC IN CASE OF ANY EMERGENCY CONDITION,WE ARE JUST A CALL AWAY